Kai Johan Jiang, Chairman
Stefan Tilk, Ordinary member
Mikael Kubu, Deputy member
Thomas Berg, Accountant
Gunnar Asplund, CEO
– Lunds University of Technology 1969, Asea/ABB 1970- 2009
– Laboratory engineer, development engineer High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC)
– Project manager Swedish part of the Brazilian Itaipu HVDC Project
– Commissioning manager Itaipu in Brazil, 3 years
– Head of departement, HVDC
– 1993- 2009 R&D manager HVDC
– 2009- GBA Consulting AB and Elways AB
- With the permission of ABB started a company, Ludvika Power Electronics in 1990 to develop a new type of powerful electric amplifiers. The company was bought by ABB and was developed in several steps into a new type of HVDC with power of more than 1000 MW. This is called HVDC Light and has until now had sales of 25 billion SEK.
- 72 individual patents, 281 in total
- The Polhem Price, Sveriges Civilingenjörsförbund/ Sveriges Ingenjörer, 1999
- Royal Academy of Engineering, IVAS:s gold medal 2000
- Honorary Doctorate at the Royal Institute of Technology, KTH 2005
- Uno Lamms HVDC Award, IEEE Power Engineering Society 2006
- Grand Technologies Award, Ny Teknik/Vinova 2008
- Ljungströmmedal, Mekanisterna, Swedish Association of Mechanical Engineers, 2018
Henric Dahlström has worked at Elways since 2012. Henric works with development and design of the rail and the Contact.
Morten Svarverud has worked with Elways since 2015. Morten works with the control of the arm and control of the electric system.
Olof Brandt Lundqvist has worked with Elways since 2018. Olof works with development of electronics and is also Elways participant in standardization.